Are you a parent who cares about preserving parental rights, protecting the quality of education in America, and respecting the foundation of freedom and liberty on which our country was founded?
If so, then WokePA is for you. We are a fast-growing organization dedicated to fighting for the survival of LIBERTY and empowering parents to defend their parental rights at all levels of government. Our goal is to expand into every community in America—and we need your help.
We are a grassroots organization that believes in the power of ordinary Americans to make a difference in their communities. Our members come from all backgrounds and walks of life, but we all share one belief: parental rights are sacred and must be protected at all costs.
Our chapters across the country are doing amazing work to support our children’s future, and many go above and beyond in their fight for what’s right. But their core responsibility is to act as a watchdog over their local school boards and school libraries. They do this by holding regular monthly meetings where they discuss board agendas, votes, and actions. Chapters rally members to attend school board meetings, speak up, and take an active role in supporting their schools.
Requirements for a Chapter.
-A time commitment of approximately 10 hours a week
-The ability to hold a monthly Chapter meeting
-At least 10 liberty-minded members to launch
-3 Chapter leaders (Chair + 2)
What is the Cost?
We provide all new chapters with:
- -Custom Email
- -Customer relationship management software, which allows Chapters to do things like send newsletters
- -A public webpage to share information and events
- -Training… and more!
The cost for these things is subsidized by our generous donors so we can offer all of this for FREE!
What’s my next Step?
- Fill out the form below. This allows us to learn more about you and give us the means to contact you.
- Next, we will set up an initial interview and give you some chapter information.
- After reviewing the information we provide it is helpful to find a time to meet with the people who would likely be the initial roster of members and serve in leadership alongside you. Whether via a conference call, video chat, or in person this meeting can give you the opportunity to explain what you have learned, gather any questions from them, and see who might be interested in leading alongside you.
- The final step in the process is a final interview with a member of our team who will be able to answer any questions before officially approving your Chapter as an official organization within our network!
What not to do?
Until you have received full approval from the Executive Board to start a Chapter you may not use the WokePA name or logo. Usage of either to create a social media group, profile, page or handle should wait until approval. Each Chapter receives its own logo.